Les Nephilim
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

Back et Teleport

5 participants

Back et Teleport Empty Back et Teleport

Message par makemashita Mar 28 Déc - 6:48

Un article sympa d'Elementz sur le sort d'invocateur Teleport.
On en a souvent au moins un dans l'équipe, mais on devrait probablement tâcher de l'utiliser davantage pour des ganks en se téléportant sur des wards placées dans les fourrés : les adversaires n'ont pas le temps d'annoncer le miss !

Teleport is quite an underrated ability on the NA servers and from my understanding it’s quite a common choice on EU. I am not sure why it’s not taken as much because it’s actually quite useful. I think it might not be taken as much because it actually requires skill to use. It requires a team to work with. If bottom lane isn’t paying attention or isn’t putting a ward in the brush so you can Tele-Gank the enemy champions then it makes it a lot harder to use it effectively as on offensive spell. I think this really deters people from taking it and thus making it a less popular spell. With that being said let’s open up some discussion to why Teleport is actually a very good summoner spell!

Teleport does a lot of things well. It can give you a lot of map control. If you’re top lane and you have Dragon warded, guess what? You can sit top and farm your ass off and wait for the team to actually engage on dragon or your team. This can lead to a lot of good situations for your team. If your team is smart and just holds them off from taking dragon you can actually take top tower quite easily. Then once that is done, you can Teleport using a ward right to your team and have a team fight at dragon as 5.

Another instance of use like that is if you’re pushing against the enemy tower but the enemy champion is still in the lane fighting you, you can simply Teleport down to dragon and have a 5v4 fight over it in your favor.

No one expects Teleport either. A lot of battles will be fought and then the other team will be going “The hell just happened?” as you Teleport in and crush them.

Say mid or bottom lane is fighting the enemy champion/s. If the enemy champions attack past the creep wave THIS IS WHEN YOU TELEPORT! They will most likely be so focused on diving or finishing the kills that you can turn that battle that your team was losing into your favor. It’s a great way to make a 3v2 or 2v1 situation happen.

Teleport is also great for another reason. Lane control. By taking Teleport you have just earned yourself a “Go back to base and buy boots, HP pots, and a ward” Were you losing your lane? Now you have a massive advantage. You can see when ganks are coming, you have 2-3 HP pots so you can survive / have the edge on the enemy champion now, and you’re much faster than they are with boots. Using this early when you’re having trouble is a great way to insure you win your lane.

I actually like to take it on champions like Trist and Kassadin who have a built-in flash ability. You leave your lane after successfully harassing the enemy champion and then proceed to Teleport in, use Jump or Riftwalk and go in for an easy kill. Not a lot of people expect to die as they don’t realize you have a built-in flash. I find it works quite well.

Another way to insure solid ganks like that is by taking Teleport + Flash combo. On a champion like Sion who is already a very strong laner you can gank your lane or another lane and see great success as well. Seeing as Sion has high burst and a 2 second stun you can almost guarantee a kill if you Teleport at the right time. Teleport in, Flash to make up the distance if needed, Stun, Explode shield + the other champions you’re with for the kill. It’s similar to how Pantheon ganks. Jumps in, and then jump stuns a target for an easy kill.

Map control is something Teleport is great at. If you have a good team that wards to map then Teleport is definitely a summoner spell for you. Is someone running away that you just can’t catch but you have the enemy Red warded and you know their running that way? Teleport in for an easy kill. Speaking of easy kills at Red buff.. You can do the same thing with a ward early game. If you can manage to place a ward at the enemy Junglers Red you can often Teleport too it for a very easy kill as Junglers are often at a fairly low HP when clearing the jungle. This can get you Red buff + First blood which will give you a MASSIVE lead and help you dominate your lane.

Pushing or counter pushing lanes is also something Teleport will give you. If a tower is being pushed by creeps and you can see that none of the enemy champions are near you can easily take those towers. Also if you see enemy creeps attacking your tower you can Teleport there and defend it.
Teleport usually increases your farm as well. By having more lane control, being able to push towers easier, and not always having to run to get to team fights it enables you to farm a lot harder. So not only does Teleport give you all these awesome options it makes you more farmed in the process. That’s why it’s a personal favorite when I play Sivir haha.

Backdooring is also something you can do with Teleport. If you’re sneaky enough to plant a ward near or in the enemy base you can easily Teleport to it and destroy tower-less inhibitors and even their Nexus if their towers are down. I’ve actually done this a couple of times in long drawn out games. It’s a very dirty move but one of my favorites because you feel awesome after doing it haha.

Overall Teleport gives you a lot of great advantages if used correctly but sometimes it can be hard to get those situations all the time and have the right team to help you use Teleport to its fullest potential. So with that being said I am going to give Teleport a B rating. Awesome in the right situations, but you won’t always get those situations.

-Elementz

Dernière édition par kukrapoc le Mar 16 Aoû - 22:28, édité 1 fois
makemashita
makemashita

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Back et Teleport Empty Re: Back et Teleport

Message par Soulburner Mar 28 Déc - 8:28

pour le faire faudrait déjà que plus de gens prennent des wards hein ^^ car dans les partis qu'on fait, c'est souvent les même qui en prennent alors que d'autre n'en prennent aucune voir 1 par match et encore je suis généreux Smile
(les wards faut en prendre tout le long de la partie et surtout au début pour le jungle et les ganks, pas seulement à la fin ^^)

Soulburner

Message par makemashita Mar 28 Déc - 11:05

C'est toujours le même problème : à l'échelle de l'équipe, plus on warde, mieux c'est, mais individuellement, ca coince souvent...

Une idée pour les parties longues : se mettre d'accord entre nous pour qu'une personne garde son sixième spot d'inventaire pour warder. Ce sera souvent le support, et donc souvent Heloyse, mais il me semble que c'est beaucoup mieux ainsi plutôt que d'avoir un dps ou un tank qui sacrifie un objet.
Tout le reste du temps, tout le monde doit warder au mieux

En revanche, j'aimerais qu'on tente le coup du solo top qui se tp dans les buissons bot (ceux du bord, qui ne sont jamais wardés par l'adversaire) pour un gank surprise !
makemashita
makemashita

Message par Heloyse Mar 28 Déc - 12:43

jsuis d'accord sur le principe de toujours garder mon sloot pr ward, par contre toute la partie ca va etre dur pr moi de toujours les prendre... les parties d'hier soir j'ai souvent eu des problemes de stuff au final a cause des wards que jprends, donc un roulement me semble plus équilibré pour tout le monde Smile

Heloyse

Message par Soulburner Mar 28 Déc - 12:46

je le fais souvent avec veigar pour ganks je sais pas si tu as déjà remarqué le tp. Ca me sert beaucoup d'ailleurs

Soulburner

Message par Soulburner Mar 28 Déc - 12:52

pour les wards je ne suis pas très d'accord, se serai bien que les gens en prennent au moins 1 chacun de temps en temps, car il est vrai que le support, ci c'est toujours lui qui les prends ne va pas avoir de stuff et du coup dans les teamfigth il n'aura aucune chance de survivre à un focus ou autre. 90 golds ça va pas boucher le trou du cul des gens, ni empêcher de prendre un objet pour un dps, surtout si la balise sert à gank. Un balise posé est vite remboursé si elle est bien posé donc faut pas faire les fine bouche en disant "non mais je pose pas de balise car il me faut du stuff". le stuff servira à rien si un groupe de 3,4 ou 5personnes vous tombe dessus. Smile

Soulburner

Message par makemashita Mar 28 Déc - 13:01

heu, je disais "pour les parties longues" !! car dans ce cas, on est tous tentés de prendre nos 6 objets et laisser aux autres le soin de poser des wards. Je dis que dans cette situation (genre après la 40ème minute de jeu), il faut s'entendre pour qu'un membre de l'équipe garde un spot d'inventaire pour les wards.

Sinon, puisqu'elles ne durent que 3 minutes, désormais, on devrait peut être se mettre à Teemo : il place des wards qui font mal et durent 10 minutes !
makemashita
makemashita

Message par Soulburner Mar 28 Déc - 22:17

teemo, shaco ou nidalee. je suis en train de voir pour m'entrainer avec Janna la comme marianne joue pas tout le temps avec nous. l'avoir dans tolute les parti se sera un + surement. Après je la jouerai pas tout le temps hein ^^

Soulburner

Message par makemashita Mar 28 Déc - 22:21

et bientôt Caitlyn !
ces persos vont etre utiles avec des wards nerf d'un tiers de leur durée
makemashita
makemashita

Message par Soulburner Mar 8 Fév - 23:12

Je suis tombé contre une team hier soir en solo.

Nunu, Cho'gath, Nasus, Miss Fortune et Teemo. Ils avaient tous les sorts téléportation et flash, nous n'avons absolument rien pu faire. Beaucoup de wards et au niveau six de Teemo c'était tout simplement injouable. Dès le départ ils ont réussi à faire des gank (ils avaient tous pris les bottes et un balise mini). Ils sont arrivés à cinq au top, pam deux morts et direct tp en bot et mid gros gank de cinq personnes en l'espace de 2 min de jeu. Niveau six Teemo posé des champignons partout et a chaque tp il y avait un mort mini même en la jouant def.

C'est juste une strat vraiment immonde XD.

On ne pouvait pas push alors qu'eux ils étaient partout à la fois.

J'ai réussi à faire un bon score avec Ezreal mais bon j'étais le seul on va dire ^^

Enfin voilà la partie c'est fini juste après les 25 min pas besoin de surender.

Je pense par contre que leur compo n'était pas vraiment opti par contre je n'aurai pas choisi autant de tank pour faire du ganks/push

voilà voilà

Soulburner

Message par Le Mat Mar 8 Fév - 23:18

Intéressant, mais pour être vraiment efficace il faut savoir bien gank et focus...

Ce n'est pas toujours le cas chez nous.

Avoir du stun me semble aussi essentiel.

Le Mat
Le Mat

Message par makemashita Mar 8 Fév - 23:31

si toute leur stratégie repose là dessus, l'elixir d'oracle early est un hard counter

amha, mieux vaut se limiter a un ou deux tp dans l'équipe
makemashita
makemashita

Message par Le Mat Mar 8 Fév - 23:42

mouais encore faut il que l'équipe d'en face y pense et achète des oracles...
A notre niveau de jeu l'oracle s'achète d'ordinaire plus pour les invisibles (et encore pas fait à chaque fois, ou il faut le demander 15 fois pour que l'équipe daigne le faire) très rarement pour spoter les balises (ça arrive mais vraiment pas souvant et plustôt en mid et end game)
Nous même nous ni penserions pas ou alors ne prendrions pas obligatoirement la peine d'en acheter.

"Mais j'ai trop besoin de cet argent pour mon Buuuiilllldd !!! Mon précieux Buuuillllddd".

( Dans mon souvenir j'ai peut être vu 5-6 parties entre potes où nous avons acheté des oracles pour cela, et seulement lorsque l'on se sentait à l'aise niveau pognon. Il me semble que c'est Manu qui le fait de temps en temps, en rallant d'ailleurs sur le fait que ça lui coûtais pour son build Smile )

Le Mat
Le Mat

Message par Suelerium Mer 9 Fév - 2:43

Equipe full TP avec Teemo dedans, c'est vraiment sympa et fort si ce n'est pas contré. Certes, oracle est un hard counter, mais ce n'est pas nécessairement facile à gérer, il ne suffit pas de l'acheter, il faut bien comprendre quels sont les endroits à déminer en priorité etc.

Cependant, on en avait déjà parlé je crois, il y a une bonne façon de contrer cette équipe, même sans oracle : forcer le team fight dès le mid. Leur stratégie repose sur l'utilisation à fond du potentiel de gank en mid game. Si tu te mets à jouer teamfight très vite, genre dès le niveau 8-9, eh ben ils se retrouvent à devoir t'affronter en 5v5 (à moins d'abandonner leurs tourelles mid), et avec 5 sorts d'invocateur inutiles.

C'est aussi bête que ça : les sorts d'invoc, c'est quasiment aussi important qu'un ulti, tu prends 5 TP, c'est 5 mini-ultis en moins en teamfight. J'adore teleport, mais un seul (sur le plus gros pusher) suffit.
Suelerium
Suelerium
Admin

https://lolneph.forum-pro.fr

Message par makemashita Mar 16 Aoû - 22:30

DanDinh sur la question Knowing when to go back :

j'ajoute que j'ai souvent vu en stream, des highs elo partir sur boots + 3pots en mid avec un carry AP et jouer aggressif jusqu'au level 4 en spammant leurs sorts. là, ils font un grand push avant de back pour prendre un anneau de doran, une ward et revenir full mana contre un adversaire qui à ce niveau (4) n'a pas franchement pu en profiter pour dépush et atteindre la tourelle (et s'il est resté pour ne pas perdre le farm, il est maintenant moins bien stuffé)

A few days ago I visited my friends house, to check up on him after I heard he got in a car accident. When I got there, I saw that he was in a League of Legends game. When I sat down he asked me to give him some pointers so he play the game better. He was playing Akali top versus Corki and Janna. Within 5 minutes of the game he had gotten a double kill. His Akali was at 150 hp and at the enemy’s tower. Then I told him that he should go back. It wasn’t worth it to fight 2 enemies at 150 hp when they came back, and he was also open for a gank. With in 3 seconds of him finishing his blue pill Annie from mid had peaked out of the brush for a gank. In this blog I will briefly go over when to go back to your base. Too often, even in high elo matches, people do not go back to base when they should. Sticking around with low hit points, low mana, or under-geared will deny yourself farm or promote the the enemy to gank you!

Here are the scenarios in which you should start thinking of going back:

1. It is the first 5 minutes and you have just killed the enemy and pushed to their tower. Their death timer just ended. You want to go back now because your enemy will be back in lane very soon. He will have bought, out gear you, and be at full HP. Going back now will make sure you can get back in lane fast enough so you can catch the creep wave before the enemy pushes it to your tower, denying you gold and exp.

2. You just killed an enemy and you are at 200 HP. You want to go back immediately unless you know where their entire team is on the map. Anytime you kill a lane, the enemy jungler will already on their way to hold the lane. Stick around with low hit points is a sure way to get yourself ganked.

3. There are 3-4 enemies pushing your tower and you are holding it alone. Think to yourself, can I completely decimate an entire creepwave in 2 seconds? If not you should go back. The enemy will dive you and most likely successfully kill you and take the tower. If your death timer is long, they make even take the next.

4. It is 30+ minutes in, you just aced their team and with 3-4 members alive. However, they are all below 40% hitpoints. You are pushing their base tower and their resurrection timer is 5 seconds. It will take 10 seconds to finish it off and baron is still on the map. It is best to go back immediately and NOT finish that tower. You want to go back before they chase you back. If you are still there when they are all alive with full HP they can chase you down mid lane, potentially take a kill, and take baron. It is very easy to lose a game you are ahead by sticking around too long.

5. Your team has dragon on timer and you are top lane. Dragon is going to spawn in 1 minutes and your team is preparing to do it. You should push top late as hard as you can, blue pill back to base, buy, then head to dragon as a group. Pushing the lane top will pull a member of their team to top lane to push it back. Going back to base makes sure that your team is as well equipped as possible. You should also do this with baron.

I know I only listed 5 scenarios and there are probably hundreds more I can list. But the important concept I want to convey here, is to not stick around too long. Make sure you upgrade your gear and inventory as much as your enemy does, so you never lose the advantage in lane, or when doing global objectives. Sticking around in lane below 60% promotes the enemy jungler to come gank you. If there is no way you can defend a tower along and assistance is too far away, it is better to go back to base, top off, and defend 1 tower in.
makemashita
makemashita

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé